This free meetup is brought to you by Quench Collective., a community for female entrepreneurs + leaders.
This meetup is virtual and held via Zoom – a link will be provided to you after registration.
Our Guest Expert:
Tawnya Schultz is the founder of The Money Life Coach, an online platform helping women learn how to budget, pay off debt, invest and leave a legacy.
After being in debt most of her life, Tawnya decided to turn her life around at the age of 34 and aggressively pay off $28k of debt in a year. At the time, Tawnya was only making about $60k annually and although it seemed impossible at first, she worked extra jobs and ended up landing a full-time role for a tech company in San Francisco, enabling her to pay off all of her debt in 8 months.
What You’ll Learn:
- 3 steps to mastering your thoughts and beliefs around money
- Learn how to get your personal financial house in order to grow your business faster
- How to ask for money like a boss, and make what you’re worth
- Free tools for organizing your personal and business finances
- When’s the right time to quit your full-time job and become a full-time entrepreneur
- How to set up your financial foundation so you’ll feel less stressed and anxious around money, so you make consistent money and scale your business.